NOTAS ACTUALES:

Mil Máscaras ingresará al WWE Hall of Fame 2012

lunes, 17 de octubre de 2011


La leyenda mexicana, Mil Máscaras, ingresará al Salón de la Fama de la WWE en el 2012.

Hoy domingo 16 de octubre de 2011 durante las históricas grabaciones de WWE SmackDown por primera vez en México, salió al ring Triple H vestido de traje y junto al comentista en español de la WWE, Carlos Cabrera, llamó al ring al legendario tío de WWE Champion Alberto del Río: “Mr. Personalidad”.

Mil Máscaras salió al ring en traje y con una máscara plateada con partes de color rojo. Emocionado, Triple H confirmó lo que anunciamos al mundo entero, Mil Máscaras, el primer Miembro del WWE Hall of Fame Class 2012 y el primer luchado mexicano en ser exaltado en dicho Salón de la Fama.

Mil Máscara será alistado el próximo sábado 30 de marzo de 2012 desde Miami, Florida.

Con informacion de Superluchas.net
->

Comparte esta entrada

votar

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Your objective is to build a village and to also build an army.
During the beta test, three game modes were available to play:
Attrition, Hard Point, and Last Titan Standing. Marianne Pfeifer:
How unorthodox is Animoca's business strategy.

Feel free to surf to my web site: clash of clans attack strategy town hall
5 (clashofclans699.wordpress.com)

Anónimo dijo...

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally right.
This put up truly made my day. You can not imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this info!
Thank you!

my page - seo

Anónimo dijo...

Everything is very open with a clear clarification of the challenges.
It was definitely informative. Your website is very useful.
Thanks for sharing!

My homepage ... Inverter Fuji

Anónimo dijo...

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i'm following you.
Look forward to looking over your web page again.

My web blog - Pou Hack

Publicar un comentario

 

© Copyright Kaos Wrestling | WWE Royal Rumble 2013 online 2010 -2011 | Design by SoftwareByte LG | Published by Kaos Wrestling | Powered by Blogger.com.